Mercedes Benz 190E
18,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...will we actually see something?

What do you think?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Either the car does not exist or they are doing one hell of a job hiding it!!

Yet to see any actual photos, nothing, i assume its been around the Nuremberg, but in the dark!!

·
Registered
4,926 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
I wan't one to replace the Giulietta in 4 years time but I wouldn't want to spend more than £10k for it.
:cheese::lol::cheese:

·
Registered
4,926 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
They have to reveal something.
The range urgently needs to expand, something as broad as the range in early 2000s would be great.
Not long to wait now anyway..

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They have to reveal something.
The range urgently needs to expand, something as broad as the range in early 2000s would be great.
Not long to wait now anyway..
agree.

we wait, we hope, we count down the days.

we see what happens. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
393 Posts
It will come at the end of June, there's no doubt about it. I have first-hand information from people who have seen it at Alfa Italy but have not been allowed to take pictures. They are taking the secrecy very seriously and want nothing to leak before June 24th. Just wait guys! :wink:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Alfa are definitely taking the opposite strategy to Jaguar on this one. The XE launch was leaked and teased and hyped-up so much that when the thing did come out, it was something of an anti-climax, because nothing could live up to the expectation they'd created.

·
Registered
35,763 Posts
The Alfa had better be superior to the Jaguar. It felt like a cross between a Holden and some old Austin Morris product sitting there at Geneva.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts