Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evel told me to say hello so hello!
just bought a 2000 156 1.8 TSpark. nice looking car but its in need of a bit of TLC hence why I bought it! It will need a bloody good tidy up and a couple of bits doing but I hope to get it to a better standard than it currently is.
If you see it bodding around Redditch dont laugh please! :lol:

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
I said come and say Hi you wasn't told :cheese:

Anyway now your here have a mooch round for meets and a few indie garage reviews :D

Its good to have you on board :thumbs:

Hope to see you soon at a meet

We've got a Saturday Morning Surgery @ Simplyalfas on 17/10/09 if you want your Bella checked over :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hi rarthetgier :)

Im in Redditch too :) I put a flyer on a 2000 156 in Tesco's the other day :) Was it you?

We have a local meet where a good 15-20 of us have a drink and food. It's on Wednesday evening. If you up for it your more than welcome to convoy up with me :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Welcome rarthetgier , hope to see you at our monthly meeting at the fountain , free chip butties , so well worth popping along.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello rarthetgier :)

welcome to the wm lounge, as other have said come along to our monthly meet, always good for a laugh :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for the welcome all. Nice to feel wanted!!
Pas you didn't flyer me! I only picked up the 156 on Friday evening!
Bit ashamed of it at the moment though, got it for a song but got to get the variator sorted ( VERY cheaply!) as at the moment I hate driving around in a diesel! Would be too embarassing to turn up to a meet in that!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dont worry about that, come to the meet :)

there will be some guys there who can help you out in getting it sorted :thumbs:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Cheers for the welcome all. Nice to feel wanted!!
Pas you didn't flyer me! I only picked up the 156 on Friday evening!
Bit ashamed of it at the moment though, got it for a song but got to get the variator sorted ( VERY cheaply!) as at the moment I hate driving around in a diesel! Would be too embarassing to turn up to a meet in that!
Indeed. Not to worry about it. That's the fun of owning an Alfa :) DavieB turned up once with half a bumper :thumbs:

Hello and welcome to the friendliest region on the forum!:)
We are the best :)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Welcome to the funny farm....enjoy...:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
dont worry about it sounding like a tractor , ive been going to the meets with a bumper hanging off and the back box not attached to the centre box properly , so yours sounding like a diesel wont matter one bit. :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
oh ive just noticed PAS has already mentioned the bumper lol. so when you going to grace us with your present again PAS?? You havent gone out and bought a BMW on the quiet have you?????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts