3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just asked my tyre fitter to check my alignment as he measured them as :-

FDS +4
FPS -5
RDS 6
RPS 6

I'm a bit annoyed as i had the alignment done there only 9 months ago and these are way out.

Please can someone remind me what the consensus is for the settings on 19" TI wheels.

Cheers,
Mike.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Think Alfa's original settings were very aggressive around -6, so check which ones were used. They reduced this due to the tyre wear

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
When I had mine set up by Autolusso a few years ago they set it to toe out very slightly, about half a degree from memory, drives great and the front tyres are wearing evenly.
It has had the lower bush changed to the poly bush which makes a big difference.

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Hi,

Just asked my tyre fitter to check my alignment as he measured them as :-

FDS +4
FPS -5
RDS 6
RPS 6

I'm a bit annoyed as i had the alignment done there only 9 months ago and these are way out.

Please can someone remind me what the consensus is for the settings on 19" TI wheels.

Cheers,
Mike.
Have the lower arm bushes been fitted with Powerflex bushes??

Take a look at the video on our web site of before and after, in my opinion there is no point doing a 4 wheel alignment on a 159 or Brera without Powerflex lower arm bushes fitted

Autolusso - Powerflex Bushes

Ned

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Again. Powerflex will lock down the lower arms but they are meant to move. Get the settings done to the sticky above.
Wrong again, you haven't driven a car with the bushes fitted, the powerflex allow more up and down movement as they are a 2 part bush but you won't know that because you are not interested

Ned

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Why are people obsessed with the incorrect notion that Powerflex bushes don't allow movement?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts