Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Fiat Abarth 130TC in a field alongside some other equally forgotten and unloved vehicles.:eek: :tut: :wow:

Unfortunately the car is way beyond repair in my opinion. I did take some pics on my phone but they are not very good so I'm going to go back tomorrow with a Camera.:cool:

I've always wanted to find something like this as I'm captivated by similar stories featured in Classic & Sports Car.:eek:

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Like this one ?(Ritmo Abarth)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
anyone know what this is? its in a field near me. i found it last summer while out exploring my new surroundings. looks like its been there a while. :lol:

Sorry for the quality, i had to seriously shrink it to allow it to be uploaded. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know what this is? its in a field near me. i found it last summer while out exploring my new surroundings. looks like its been there a while. :lol:

Sorry for the quality, i had to seriously shrink it to allow it to be uploaded. :rolleyes:
Any other pics of it?

·
Administrator
45,315 Posts
When I read the title, I was worried that folk song was going to be perpetrated in here.

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts

Difficult to say, but from the angle/rake and shape of the A pillar, it could be a Jaguar XJ.... ??? :confused:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I would have gone with some kind of Saab based on the A pillar and windscreen, but really hard to say.

Still, I'm sure most of those marks would come out with a t-cut, and it should come up nice with a polish!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts