Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to get the windows tinted on my 147 as i want it to look different to the others. ive already painted the brake calipers red and i want to change the alloys to black aswell as the car is a grey colour normally the colour is used on 156's so ive been told. ive already changed the rear lights and side indicators to black so i think this will look good but has any 1 else had their windows tinted or could anyone recomend somewhere near watford that does a good job of it?

These are the alloys im thinking of buying any thoughts?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Go with your instincts, remember you're the one who has to look at the car every day. Tinting is cool and even changes the atmosphere inside the car, more caccooned. Mine are tinted and I feel almost detached from the chaos outside. Some don't like it but I suppose it's different strokes. The rims are great too. Very similar to the GT's.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i have the windows tinted on my 147. i went for the medium smoked on the two back passengers and rear windscreen. could go darker on the back window but i think any darker on the sides and it will start to look like a van / boy racer / wanna-be pimp daddy mafia man :lol:.

it looks good with these tints

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have 100 percent on the back 3 and it looks sooo much better.

im going for the silver and black look.

the best place to go is terry tint near southend.

sooo if your willing to travel hes the cheapest.

S

·
0 Posts
I bought my 147 with limo black tints on the rear and it made the car look chavvy to say the least :(:(

So the 1st thing I done was take them of and never been happier :D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
i have 100 percent on the back 3 and it looks sooo much better.

im going for the silver and black look.

the best place to go is terry tint near southend.

sooo if your willing to travel hes the cheapest.
How many cars you hit while reversing into a space at night?? :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts