Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On the usual morning commuter run to work I noticed your presence a dozen cars back in my rear view mirror.

Your lovely red 147 would've been enough; they're lovely looking cars. But you weren't content with merely driving an Alfa. You obviously needed every light you had turned on, and perhaps wanted to stand out from the crowd a little more by veering into the oncoming lane at every opportunity.

I'm so sorry the poor souls in front of you didn't realise how important you are and immediately drive into the ditch just so that you could get past. Instead you had to force your way through them, making those idiots you passed brake sharply as you were forced to cut back in front of them. I think that they were sounding their horns at you as a way of apologising for being in your glorious way....

When you came to pass me I did consider clogging the V6 and giving you a run for your money. But then I started laughing and mellowed out.

The reason you needed every headlight & foglight on was obviously cos your vision was bad. So here's a Top Tip: if you can't see the road ahead cos you're wearing shades and are slouched so far down that it looks like all your bones have been removed - instead of turning the lights on, just TAKE THE SHADES OFF AND SIT UP.

You numpty.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
On the usual morning commuter run to work I noticed your presence a dozen cars back in my rear view mirror.

Your lovely red 149 would've been enough; they're lovely looking cars. But you weren't content with merely driving an Alfa. You obviously needed every light you had turned on, and perhaps wanted to stand out from the crowd a little more by veering into the oncoming lane at every opportunity.

snip!

So someone is driving an Unreleased Alfa Milano aka 149 on UK roads ;)

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
The 147 driver most likely has Wee-Engine Syndrome, i fear i suffer from this myself.:lol: to date i haven't found a cure.:lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 147 driver most likely has Wee-Engine Syndrome, i fear i suffer from this myself.:lol: to date i haven't found a cure.:lol:
These bloody red 147 drivers!!! :mad:

:lol::lol:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Sounds like the driver had a case of BMW syndrome this morning :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts