Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are a total idiot. Everyday at 4pm you leave your work just opposite from mine. I see know one has ever taught you that you need to warm a car up before ragging the ****e out of it. So when you either run the bottom end out or pop one of the twin turbo's which I know The RB26 is prone to do as you redline it past the door all I'm going to do is stroll out and laugh in your face. :tut::nutter: :D You really are a total tard.......

·
Registered
34,454 Posts
Sounds like a colleague who had a new Exige and because he had no mechanical sympathy it sounded like half of the engine was in the undertray pretty soon after he bought the car.No idea some people.

D

·
0 Posts
Oil pump will fail first if he revs it a lot near the redline they are known for that pice to go kaboom.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a colleague who had a new Exige and because he had no mechanical sympathy it sounded like half of the engine was in the undertray pretty soon after he bought the car.No idea some people.
Looks like he paid the ultimate price. :lol:

Oil pump will fail first if he revs it a lot near the redline they are known for that pice to go kaboom.
I wait ready to point an laugh

Set it on fire
Waste of a good GTR mate:)

D

·
0 Posts
Buddy had his oil pump let go on his R33 GTR too, had to have the full engine rebuilt but got some nice pieces from HKS to rebuilt it. I do have to say I'd love a GTR Skyline there is heritage in them cars and someone actually designed them.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Joss are you just not jealous that

a. he is leaving work at 4pm
b. he has a GTR :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joss are you just not jealous that

a. he is leaving work at 4pm
b. he has a GTR :thumbs:
No as
1.I leave work at 1pm on friday and he is at work before I get there at 8 and I also spend half my days on here :p
2. I have GTA that is just as quick and looks better now it's tuned
3. I also have a classic M5 which numbs the pain of not owning a GTR
4. I warm my cars up correctly so mine hopefully shouldn't go pop

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Why you little... :rant:

;)
:flirt:

but i agree, I hate it when someone just consistently revs the nuts of a car, especially one that just makes loud drowning / booming noise! I wouldn't mind if it had an Italian V6 or above, in some circumstances I would pay them just to do it! :inlove:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update. Gearbox and diff are whining heavily as he tears by. Won't be long till something goes. Dick...:rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Lol, boom coming up soon for him, tell him 4WD rings are unreal :D They'll def kill it.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
As he's unlikely to be looking on an Alfa forum, maybe you should leave a note on his windscreen with a link to this thread. He might thank you (probably not though)

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Shame - I seem to have an exaggerated sense of mechanical sympathy (combination of upbringing + training), so irrespective of the car type I hate to see them unnecessarily abused :(

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, boom coming up soon for him, tell him 4WD rings are unreal :D They'll def kill it.
I would assume so

As he's unlikely to be looking on an Alfa forum, maybe you should leave a note on his windscreen with a link to this thread. He might thank you (probably not though)
No I don't think he would. :lol: Looks like a meat head, drives like a meat head so probably is a meat head

Shame - I seem to have an exaggerated sense of mechanical sympathy (combination of upbringing + training), so irrespective of the car type I hate to see them unnecessarily abused :(
Oh totally agree but as he looks like the type of bloke that doesn't learn stuff very easily I'll let him learn the hard way. Maybe it will sink in:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 39 Posts