Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm so confussed.. i dont know who to turn to for help..
i advertised my alfa guilia sprint gt 1600 1967 for sale for 8500ono aud. anyway a month later with only accouple of calls and no real keen buyers (they didnt evan see the car) a guy called who seems really interested..
trouble is.. i keep on forgetting how nice the car is. after seeing my car again i've fallen in love with it once more..

now i have this guy wanting to buy the car and me not really wanting to let go of it.. i dont really need the money and i know i will never find a car with no rust in it for this price again.. what should i do??

my boss whos an alfa nut thinks i shouldnt sell it and evan my mum doesnt want me to sell it.. it sits in her garage but she doesnt mind.
the car is unregisted and i hardly see the thing.. if i get around 8000 for it it would mean that i havent really lost much money on it..

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Keep it :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
I guess it depends whether you are going to use it or not. No point having it unregistered in a garage............

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Obviosuly you should keep it and use it ;)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
As an ex (long time ago) relocation consultant for preowned vehicles, someone I know would tell the man that he's been offered $10,000, and ask his opinion. The buyer will either offer more if he really wants it, or tell you to sell it to the other. One way you get an extra $2000, the other you keep it, win--win.

·
Registered
510 Posts
If you are not going to use it and leave it in the garage, then sell it!

You get your hands on a few dollars and the car may get driven. A car as good as this one looks deserves to be seen and used.

If it were mine however, I would get it on the road and never part with it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts