Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
I think it looks great as-is.

The chrome door-handles are part of the overall look. IMO.

I was never a fan of the white 159s when they came out, but they've grown on me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i love white 159's and the grey looks great as it is!, i hate the chrome, never been a fan but i dont think i would paint as you car is super nice , however i would like to see it done.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Go for it, although you'd need a pro to do it and for small things it'll still cost the same as larger pieces as for the cost of making up the paint from experience its not cost effective to make small batches.

·
Registered
7,547 Posts
Put the wheels and mirrors back to how they were when they left the factory.
You'll then have a beauty :p

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
it wont stop there - you will need darker side repeaters and oh what about painting the headlight surrounds.....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Personally I wouldn't. Why not wrap them (won't cost much for such a small amount - and if you don't like them take it off).

I didn't think I'd like the mirrors but I do.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Personally I wouldn't. Why not wrap them (won't cost much for such a small amount - and if you don't like them take it off)
I did exactly that a few weeks back - it just looked weird with dark door handles and a bit cheap somehow - peeled it off next day - they are meant to be chromed, just suits the car.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I did exactly that a few weeks back - it just looked weird with dark door handles and a bit cheap somehow - peeled it off next day - they are meant to be chromed, just suits the car.
Can't you coat them in grey Plastidip to see what they look like. Personally I think the whole look is a bit 'Richard Hammond' myself.. :hehe: ... but each to their own!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts