Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here, just took ownership of a 2011 Giulietta QV in Rosso alfa.
And first things im wanting to add is a touch of difference to my car, like the sprint rear diffusor.
But wanting opinions on the new 2016 Grill im undecided on whether to go the darker anthracite or the silver look
bearing in mind its a red car and has the darker headlights and the anthracite turbina rims...

Have looked at a lot of google images of the new giulietta but still undecided :irked:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also interested in you opinions on if you like the look of the old grill verses the new???
just food for thought...:depressed:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been thinking about this too, I'm thinking to black out the chrome window trim, and if I do that I guess the silver grille would look better either in gloss black or replaced with darker new one... So many hard decisions when personalising the G :depressed:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i just keep looking at the std chrome one and think its too triangular compared to previous ones.
dont know about blacking out the original, think the 2016 one makes the front more meaner looking...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah have been comparing prices in pounds and euro to see who has them the cheapest.. Conversion into Aus Dollar.
Alfisti shop just put the darker 2016 grill on their shop but have told me the silver might be 2 weeks away.
so far their pricing looks to be the best..

·
Registered
36,851 Posts
A third of the number of parts to the grille so Fiat must be saving some cost on the new one! And no expensively chromed bits either.
I quite like the effect of the simpler new Scudetto.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, most the photos of the new Giulia in red have the silver one... keeps swaying me to that.
Problem from italy to australia postage they want too much..last place wanted 89 euro in post.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROME...604907?hash=item3ac33c30ab:g:zCwAAOSwYmZXMFjo Slightly more expensive than alfisti but it's the colour you want if interested. I need to see one with the darker grille and one with the silver both on red G's next to each other to make my final decision haha
Thanks for that ! I was looking all over the internet for this grille and couldnt find it !

Has anyone installed this on their earlier models and is it hard to do ? Does it fit also ?

·
Registered
36,851 Posts
I got the darker grille yesterday. On a new Giulietta.
In the UK we have a model called a Speciale which in Europe is a Super with Veloce and Visibilty packs. It's a lovely spec.
( The headlights are black with carbon fibre finish )

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I got the darker grille yesterday. On a new Giulietta.
In the UK we have a model called a Speciale which in Europe is a Super with Veloce and Visibilty packs. It's a lovely spec.
( The headlights are black with carbon fibre finish )
Yes I know the one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts