Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being the nice bloke I am, I've started scanning in my Q4 supplements and am hosting them on my Alfarchive website in the info section. Obviously this is going to take a while, so if any of you need a particular section, let me know and I'll bump that one to the head of the queue.

Steve

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
LOL, took mine in to work on friday so I can start scanning mine, not sure when I will het a chance but if I can be of any help Steve, let me know ;)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AlfaJack said:
LOL, took mine in to work on friday so I can start scanning mine, not sure when I will het a chance but if I can be of any help Steve, let me know ;)
Jack can you scan it straight to PDF at 150dpi? If so drop me a mail and I'll let you know which parts of the manual still need doing.

Steve

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good info Steve! Thanks a lot.

BTW, I have been reading magazine's articles on the website testing Q4 and comparing it with competitors like Sierra Cosworth and so...Its a pitty always to get so underestimated comments on this car. I believe the Q4 is not a car ready for the track when leaving the factory, but have all the platform for being a supercar as all the mechanical layout is seriously developed for competition and is well underpowered in standard form.

Anyway, nice videos on the road yours, eh!

Cheers

Juan

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Juan, been awhile since I've seen you on here, but then again I do spend most of my time on the dark side (well according to the powers that be)
I have to agree with the articles when it comes to a car in standard form. But then again if it was perfect straight out the box we wouldn't have anthing to do!

And yes the video's are me.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts