Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a huge TNA Wrestling fan and they usually show it on Bravo :)

Now when ever there is a TNA PPV Bravo always showed it on a Wednesday for free BUT now TNA has desided to broadcast this Live on Sunday @ 1am on the internet and not show it at all on Bravo :mad:

They are expecting people to pay £10.50 to watch this via the internet and as a lot of peoples internet is not upto speed and can't stream TV quality to their PC have no choice but not to watch it :(. If it was on Bravo and had to pay to watch it then I would but there is no way in hell im going to pay to watch something of **** quality!!

This ultimately comes down to the fact that there simply is not much choice for box offices for people to watch it, Sky is contracted with WWE and seems they are not able to show it so this leave's very few options for TNA.

I personally blame Sky for having a monopoly on the British TV industry and WWE for having a monopoly on wrestling and causing Sky to not show it :(

Rant over :)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can pay to watch this kind of rubbish event
at cinemas in the US,

;)

·
Super Moderator
85,828 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Utter rubbish, watch the snooker instead!

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,356 Posts
i never understood this, why do lads/guys/men want to watch oily men grappling with other men while wearing skintight spandex?

:confused: <-- i think some 'watchers' are :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not my thing either :eek: but I do understand why you're annoyed.

However, I won't pay for anything more than my TV licence gives me - Freeview is plenty enough for me :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i never understood this, why do lads/guys/men want to watch oily men grappling with other men while wearing skintight spandex?

:confused: <-- i think some 'watchers' are :lol:
:lol::lol:

You do have the rather nice gals doing it as well ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts