Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have to be honest, the fact that it works on a 130 and 170 is a little bit of a worry. Seems extremely generic. What does this actually do? does it have a targit boost pressure, is it the same for the 130 as the 170, I know the 170 has a overboost in dynamic does it work ok with that?
A map should modify ignition timing, fuelling and boost pressure to target AFR (amongst other things) Id love to know exactly what it does.

D

·
0 Posts
Gutted I didnt see this on time I would've bought it :(
where did you buy this mate?
and is it easy to install ?
5 to 10 minute job to fit :thumbs:

Couple of links for both multi air versions.
Alfa Romeo Mito Chiptuning Box Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB 16V MultiAir 99 kW 135 PS Engine & Gearbox Tuning

Alfa Romeo Mito Chiptuning Box Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 16V MultiAir 125 kW 170 PS Engine & Gearbox Tuning

Or you could keep an eye on ebay and maybe save some pennies, the blue spark boxes are good as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
5 to 10 minute job to fit :thumbs:

Couple of links for both multi air versions.
Alfa Romeo Mito Chiptuning Box Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB 16V MultiAir 99 kW 135 PS Engine & Gearbox Tuning

Alfa Romeo Mito Chiptuning Box Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 16V MultiAir 125 kW 170 PS Engine & Gearbox Tuning

Or you could keep an eye on ebay and maybe save some pennies, the blue spark boxes are good as well.
Think the TMC one looks the best will look out for a cheap one if not i'll just have to buy it new!

thanks mate:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts