Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about the Tips & Tricks on Alfa Brera/946 Spider/159?
You know,... the things that no dealer will say to you, but you discover later about your car and you get really excited or really angry?
I just bought my Brera one month ago, and the dealer didn't explain to me much thinks about the car.
But its ok, I like to discover these thinks my self....

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Keeping button pressed on unlock on the keyfob opens windows on car.

Works in reverse too if your windows are open and you hold the lock button.

:D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
If you have a 3.2 V6 and you press the loud pedal a lot two things happen

1. It goes bl00dy quick

2. It gets very very thirsty

:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Don't go out in the rain in your spider with the hood down if you've just had a new perm.
Linked with this is if you have gone out in your Spider in the rain on no account open the drivers door until the roof is completely dry. Failure to follow this simple rule will mean that the contents of the heavens will

a) cascade directly onto your electric seat switch leaving you fearful of a fried arse

b) when you do eventually get out of the car you'll spend the next 10 mins looking like you've wet yourself as the deluge ended up in your lap

·
Registered
833 Posts
If your ignition key has a leather fob make sure the leather side is against the dash - stops it being scratched. I Know its obvious.......

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
If it's been raining, when you open the Brera boot do not put your head in straight away as the water drops on your head from the boot lid :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
Pushing the key in slot and immediately pulling
then it out will disengage the steering lock and
leave it that way until you next pull the key out.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Press up, down, right, right, down on your steering wheel cd controls and a pac man game comes on the display, its awesome...... :lol: :lol: :lol: (those are pac men).....

N

·
0 Posts
Press up, down, right, right, down on your steering wheel cd controls and a pac man game comes on the display, its awesome...... :lol: :lol: :lol: (those are pac men).....
I thought that was for the hidden "+20BHP" feature
for the engine management. :confused:

:p

·
Registered
578 Posts
I thought that was for the hidden "+20BHP" feature
for the engine management. :confused:

:p
No the special ECU remap function that adds 20 bhp is down, down, up, left, right... , make sure you do that one correctly if you have a passenger as down, down, up, left, down, is the ejector seat....

·
Registered
155 Posts
If it's been raining, when you open the Brera boot do not put your head in straight away as the water drops on your head from the boot lid :lol:
I complained about this to my dealer and they drilled a small hole in the bottom of the black plastic bit that the badge sits on. No more water problems! :)

M

·
0 Posts
Dont take the car back saying the boot button (on the roof :rolleyes: ) dosent work. Has to be activated on the menu...

1 - 20 of 180 Posts