Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a bit of a prob with the police last night they pulled for my tinted windows and gave me an order to take them out or be taken to court i knew they were close to being illegal.So am not wingeing.Now they out i like it better then before what do you reckon all comments welcome

View attachment 84110

View attachment 84111

View attachment 84112

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They pass the light test they do during the day but at night they fail it.Could go to court and try to dispute it but i would lose no doubt then get costs and fine.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
you do know there is no limit for the rear windows they can be as dark as you want, its the front windows yu can't have anything more than a factory tint on. I would have left the rears on.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes wish i had now just trying to convince myself it looks better without

D

·
0 Posts
It looks better with. How about dark ones in the back with a light tint up front

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah will do later in the year but took them all out as i got to go to a sva centre tommorow to get this police thing stamped

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have got small number plates front and rear and these traffic police did not say a word about them but had plenty to say about the rest then asked how much trouble my car has been since i have owned it

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
I believe the rule is for the front windows 70% of visible light (whatever that means) must pass through the window. On the rear you can have limo tint if you want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts