Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few 147GTAs on the site with the back 3 windows tinted black which looks great on a black car - as is mine!

Any ideas of companies who can do a good job? Can they do it as a home visit? Any idea of cost?

Thanks alot

·
Registered
245 Posts
I was tempted to have mine done as well, but resisted the temptation as it made the car look a bit 'boy racerish', so decided not to in the end. As for the cost, I had a 156 sw with the back three windows tinted to 75% and the front (drivers / passengers, not windscreen) tinted to 25% when I bought the car and this cost £285 for a really good job. A company in St Helens I think.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Had it done on the wife's sharan before driving down to the south of France last summer. The guys did s great job and really helped to keep the car cool as the material used reflect the UV rays.

Company is based near Leicester

Telephone:
08444 846 846

Mobile:
07900 265 922

Email:
sales @ midlandtinting.com

Address:
Midland Tinting
Unit 4
Brookfield road
Burbage
Leicestershire
LE10 2LL

·
Registered
112 Posts
Know a brilliant tinter in maidenhead - real perfectionist - guy called Paul.

He's just done my wife Santa Fe, excellent job and uses good quality films a a sense of taste of how dark suits teh car.
I haven't had my GT done as its Black with red leather so looks pimpish enough without the tinted windows:)

Bookings Tel: (44) 01628 782782

Auto Asylum
78 Portlock Road
Maidenhead
Berkshire
SL6 6DZ

website
http://www.autoasylum.co.uk/default.html

·
Registered
112 Posts
Forgot - his brother Glenn does the same thing from Swindon