Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone going to the show this weekend? I haven't been to this event since it's existence and I just wanted to know what others have experienced.
Apparently up to 500 cars are displayed over the weekend from vintage, modern and future classics. Sounds good.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Got a hectic work deadline for Monday so can't do it this year. We got emails today from our club to tell us about the event.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
OMG, what a waste of time. Took my youngest off there this morning and it was such a disapointment. Some Fords, Veedubs, American V8's. With a few exceptions, they all looked sooo tacky.

There were more biltong, ice cream and cooldrink stands than cars!

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Sorry to hear that, springbok, but also glad somebody else did a reccie first:p! I'm in the Boland, so I wouldn't have been impressed at all if I had to drive there and be disappointed! Tell me the biltong made up for it?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Not reeely a classic guy, those fings don't interest me at all...more for older folk in my honest opinion!:p

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Springbok is right! That was a huge disappointment! The highlight of the event was when my son asked that we get ice-cream. Yeah!! I can't believe we wasted our time going there. But, we were told that the best displays would be there on the Sunday... thanks, but no thanks.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Springbok is right! That was a huge disappointment! The highlight of the event was when my son asked that we get ice-cream. Yeah!! I can't believe we wasted our time going there. But, we were told that the best displays would be there on the Sunday... thanks, but no thanks.
LMAO @ getting icecream!:cheese:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts