Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My employer is insisting that I join the comany car scheme (not very happy about it, but I'm being 'compensated')

Worst part is that I have to use an inherited car (A4) until the end of the lease in 6 months time. I've been told that I can have an Alfa when the time comes (either another GT or a 159, haven't decided yet) but I can't justify keeping the GT as a weekend car.
To be honest it looks like I'll be doing 35k miles or so in the next year, so it's probably for the best anyhow. It would take my baby over the 100k mark.

I think I can cope being Alfa-less for a short while (just about)

It's sod's law that it goes after I've spent so much on it recently (cam belt, injectors and the new turbo) so someone is going to get a very nice motor.

I'll put a post in the for sale section in case anyone is interested
(Lipari grey JTD with Tan Leather!)

Hope I'll still be allowed on here...:lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Bad luck mate. You're gonna miss it!!! Sunds like a nice colour combo

Where in Shropshire ae you? I lived in Sahwbury and Shrewsbury back in the 90's

G

·
0 Posts
Just seen the pics and looks very nice

Good luck with the sale

(Mine is on PH too. The red JTS towards the end of the list)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Graham
I'm in Ironbridge, and too right I'm going to miss it. Plan is to get another one as a company car next year, or a 159 and possibly a cheap GTV as a fun car (if 'er indoors lets me :lol: )

G

·
0 Posts
A GTV V6 as a weekend car and a 159 or GT as an everyday car would be my idea of heaven :lol:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Zulu,

Nice colour combination ! I would have swapped my GT for yours. Mine has similar mileage (77k, 54reg, + winterpack and parking sensor) and was offered 6.5k by alfa dealer. I'm pretty sure it won't take too long to sell..... I guess it's gonna be pretty boring driving the A4 for 6 months in comparison ..... They are some pretty good deal on GT cloverleaf out there for you to consider....

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
6 months won't take long, start shopping around now ! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts