Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad::rant::rant:Just thought I'd say big big thankyou to the useless stupid ****ing retard who decided where to put this 100k+ electronic sign, well done for deciding to put it just after the last junction off the A3 so once you see the sign you can't actually change your route, you ****, I bet your really proud of yourself you ignaramous :tut:... would it have been too much to ask to put the sign a mere 50 yards earlier so that we have a chance to pull off and take a different route? no you decided that you were going to be a complete and utter ****** just to **** off the drivers who will be stuck in the traffic jam.:rolleyes:

See you next tuesday :mad:

·
Super Moderator
44,892 Posts
I can imagine that being incredibly irritating.

I remember one of the occasions when the traffic update thingy on my satnav was taking ages to get a signal. It updated just as I went past one junction of the M6 to tell me that the road was blocked ahead and everything being diverted off the very next junction. Had it sorted itself out 1 minute earlier, I would have dodged sitting still in a queue for 90 minutes. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2011 apparently, it'll be a mile and a bit long each way, hopeully they'll stick a Roundabout at each end. ;)
I was just about to say :confused: ... but now I realise what you mean :thumbs:

·
Registered
854 Posts
I diverted off the A3 at Liphhook and cut across to the M3, great little spurt on the B3004, until the dreaded elder statesman in a maroon Rover 25 took control of all in his/her wake !!!:cry: and then onto A325 and A331 . I forgot that the M3 was all snarled up too, this was at 13:00hrs, why were all these picaso drivers on the M3 at that time, have they no jobs to go to ? :cheese:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts