Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Which 5th Gear presenter most deserves a slap with a wet fish?

• Tiff "I drove a F1 car ONCE"

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Jason "Ex-BTCC Champ"

• The fat beardy one

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The geeky silver haired one

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I'm tempted, but I don't approve of violence to fish

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking Wrinx's point that it is a bit sexist to go on about VBH all the time, I thought I'd balanace things up a little. Out of the other 5th Gear presenters, which one would you most like to slap with a wet fish?

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
But you haven't allowed for 'giving one'.......a SLAP that is, to VBH and consequently that makes this pole sexist.

It also is discriminatory to all the other animals in existance, as they may wish to be the object used to SLAP these gormless, narcissistic TV presenters.

So I'm voting "Other".....or damn, its not there.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sorry but Tiff should not even be on the list.

The man is a god of a driver, he has driven in almost every form of motorsport there is and has proved himself in most to be a front runner.

Who cares if he never made it as an F1 driver, IMO they are not the best drivers anyway, that crown is for World Rally stars. ;)

He can drive the wheels off just about anything he is given and place the car where he cameraman wants it everytime. :cool:

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Yeah, but he has an inane grin on his smug face all the time and his idea of testing a car is getting it to go round corners with opposite lock full on - really useful for knowing how a car handles on the road!!!:tut:

Sorry, I deplore the abject sexism of this pole and am going to vote for "Vicky"......oh damn - she's not there!!!

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
The silver-haired one. He's the one with that really annoying voice IIRC. And he always has really [email protected] subjects to report on - or so it seems.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Oh no, I deplore the way that this poll is brining colourism onto this forum. Just because someone has silver hair it dosen't mean you can go around SLAPPING them with wet fish.

I'm going to vote for the BMW Owner option.....Damn there isn't one!!!

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Why is it on 5th Gear you guys get VBH to ogle at and all we get are Tiff, Jason and the fat bloke with curly hair :rolleyes: Now if Craig Doyle presented it, I might start to be a bit more interested....:D

Oops, forgot...it's about the cars isn't it ;)

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
Kevin Slegg said:
Oh no, I deplore the way that this poll is brining colourism onto this forum. Just because someone has silver hair it dosen't mean you can go around SLAPPING them with wet fish.

I'm going to vote for the BMW Owner option.....Damn there isn't one!!!

Colourism -OMG!!!!!:cheese: :lol: :cheese:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
P

·
0 Posts
Glad to learn that Jason dude is an ex. race driver, because he sure sucks bigtime as a reporter! Tiff is great IMO.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
lynnb said:
Why is it on 5th Gear you guys get VBH to ogle at and all we get are Tiff, Jason and the fat bloke with curly hair :rolleyes: Now if Craig Doyle presented it, I might start to be a bit more interested....:D

Oops, forgot...it's about the cars isn't it ;)
Id say they are in the same league myself:rolleyes: ................

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Why can we only choose 1????
I wanted to choose all but the 'fat bloke with curly hair' - he's at least entertaining

That said, ****ant Plato's got to be the worst.

& why isn't VBH included, or would she be doing the slapping?

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To be honest, I think Tiff is an excellent driver, but I wish his reports would tell me more about what the car is like to drive on the road and to live with on a day to day basis, and I think the same can be said for Jason. The fat beardy one actually does relate the car to us mere mortals, but he seems to have a very low profile on the show (hence the reason I can't remember his name), and he seems to do the more uninteresting features. When the geeky silver haired one comes on I keep on thinking I've switched over to the Gadget show by mistake.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts