Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to order these, got part numbers 156077654 DS
156077655 SN can't find out where to order on line? Volece have them for sale but want £118.00 for two:wow: I've seen posts on here saying £26.00 each any advice would be great I don't live near a Alfa dealership:confused:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
If I was desperate for silver mirrors I would take the covers off, spray a couple of coats of a satin silver followed by two coats of clear lacquer. Job done and a saving of at least 100 quid.
AFAIK the Ti covers are vacuum-deposited metal on plastic - so not a lot of difference

·
Registered
19 Posts
even better get them chrome wrapped ! be around £25 for the set :) an if you were to scuff or mark them just fine sand them down an get them redone :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Warrington, think nearest dealer is Chester bout 50 mins from me, was looking at buying off Internet if poss don't really have the time to go to Chester

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Warrington, think nearest dealer is Chester bout 50 mins from me, was looking at buying off Internet if poss don't really have the time to go to Chester
there is no dealer in chester. nearest to you would be ''elesmere port'' or ''dobs hill''

still abit of a treck though...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there is no dealer in chester. nearest to you would be ''elesmere port'' or ''dobs hill''

still abit of a treck though...
Yeah it says Chester in the surrounding areas but it is ellesmere, had a reply from Alfa Romeo in knutsford and they want £56.22 each :eek: Ive seen posts on here for £26.00 surely they cant of doubled in price:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts