Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Very nice Mick... I'm at work at the minute so will have to listen to it with the sound turned up later when I'm at home..

I was only thinking about your exhaust there yesterday and how mental sounding it is... mental sounding in a good way though :thumbs:

I have two videos up on youtoob- I tried to capture as much cars as possible.

Ti Autos Track Day 2013 - YouTube

Ti Autos Track Day 2013 (2) - YouTube

J

·
0 Posts
That looked a fun day, two questions though, what band is that? I like it. And what is the noise on he black 166?
Some great engine noises alright.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
..the band is The Gun Club.. great band for sure.

There's another 166 in there that sounds similar.. I guess the connection is the ragazzon exhaust. Not sure if they're meant to sound like that, but they sound fine inside the car :)

J

·
0 Posts
..the band is The Gun Club.. great band for sure.

There's another 166 in there that sounds similar.. I guess the connection is the ragazzon exhaust. Not sure if they're meant to sound like that, but they sound fine inside the car :)

The gun club, nice one i will Google them later. I think it just sounds a bit odd due to the cameras microphone? Either way, its all good!

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Mick I'd love to see a bit more footage of when you were following me around in my 166... :)

·
Registered
5,950 Posts

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
..yep, i think it's "the end" alright, though it does look odd when i look at it again :)

here's the 166s together rory;

166 vs 166 mondello - YouTube

(sorry about the commentary..)
I thought you were going to be swearing at me to get out of your ****ing way!!! :lol:
You could hear the tyre squeal off my yoke, too hard on the brakes too eh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts