Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Thule 591 cycle Carrier Pro work with Alfa roof bars on my 156? All the sites that sell them just want me to use them with the Thule Aero bars

Getting sick of putting the bike onto the (Well covered) back seat & dont like the ones that hang off the back as fear for my paintwork

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I am sure it will. I use a Thule cycle carrier...not sure if it's the Pro version, both wheels remain on the bike. Said carrier mount
s onto Thule Aero bars.
IIRC Thule bike carriers can be fitted to non Thule bars using U bolts supplied with carrier.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've got these for sale if they're any use to you mate?

I've used them on my 156 SW but they're surplus now...roof bars that go across from rail to rail and then two lockable cycle carriers. Not in mint condition but overall good condition and perfectly serviceable for a few more years yet. Complete with keys too.

£50 collected if that's any good to you or you could arrange your own courier and I'll happily pack them up??

Daz. :thumbs:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got these for sale if they're any use to you mate?
Thanks mate but am bidding on some of the Thule 591's (Started bidding then thought would find out if they fit!:rolleyes:)

Thanks for the offer though! If i dont win will be in touch (if you still have them!)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks mate but am bidding on some of the Thule 591's (Started bidding then thought would find out if they fit!:rolleyes:)

Thanks for the offer though! If i dont win will be in touch (if you still have them!)
No worries mate, I'm in no rush, they're not advertised or owt yet.

Daz. :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts