Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have just picked up a second hand thule 1070 fitting kit to use on my 156, but have yet to buy the other bits that I need. Can anyone who has this set confirm how many (and what) parts there are in it so that I can check that it is all there.

They also do not have any instructions with them, and the Thule website does not have any to download for this particular kit (the ones that you can download for the 750 foot pack tell you that you need to refer to the fitting kit for details). Bit cheeky, I know, but can any kind soul who has this set scan them and e-mail them to me?

Many thanks,
Tom.

·
Registered
445 Posts
hi mate, in the thule fitting kits they normally consist of 4 powder coated metal brackets which then fit on to the footpack, also somtimes you will get rubber feet to go on the footpack base which are designed for the car and not just any rubber pad like paddy hopkirk. unfortnatly i cant be any more descriptive of the kit as they are different in each car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both.

Looks like I have got the full kit. I was worried that there may be some missing screws/bolts/clips etc, but apparently 4 clips and 4 pads is all that I need.

I wonder why that guide was on the Australian website, but not on the UK website. Perhap I just wasn't looking hard enough!!! :(

Cheers,
Tom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts