Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 99 2.5 V6 156 got through the MOT today with nothing too major and only one advisory! Replacement rear brake shoes and an exhaust hangar were all that was required, but I also took the opportunity to fix all the squeaks in the suspension. An expensive run in to Christmas in the end, but driving home without the usual creaks and groans was a good feeling!

I've now had the car for a bit over 6 months and touch wood, have done all the major mechanicals required. The next piece is cosmetic - replacement badges, a couple of door-opening dings to sort and recond work on the alloys - but that can all wait. I am so glad I decided to go for a V6, hard to believe that such an old car can feel so good to drive:inlove:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And looks as good if not better than a new car.:cool:
Thanks. The pics are flattering, but overall it's in pretty good condition and apart from two annoying dings from careless door-openers, it's free from obvious marks. Went out for a drive today and now that the suspension squeaks have gone, it really does feel- and drive - like a much newer car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts