Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hugo is no longer the only Platinum member of AlfaOwner.

Congratulations RicksAlfas with your new status!

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Cheers Hans!
:D
I'm not entirely sure whether to be proud of it or not! I blame most of the posts on people like Mel, Hugo, Bazza and G for posting things which I just feel I have to reply to. I mean how can Mel go on about metallic pea 147's and not expect a response?!!
:eek: :tut: :cheese:
But thank you anyway to the AO team for my Platinum cloverleaf!
:cool: :eek:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
Cheers Hans!
:D
I'm not entirely sure whether to be proud of it or not! I blame most of the posts on people like Mel, Hugo, Bazza and G for posting things which I just feel I have to reply to. I mean how can Mel go on about metallic pea 147's and not expect a response?!!
:eek: :tut: :cheese:
But thank you anyway to the AO team for my Platinum cloverleaf!
:cool: :eek:
Ricks,

You should honour that platinum membership to me :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
I blame most of the posts on people like Mel, Hugo, Bazza and G for posting things which I just feel I have to reply to.
You should be thankful! :D
Congrats, Ricky. :cool: Now, as a Platinum member you have to pay me a trip to England. :lol: ;)

I hope you'll find what you want at the secret lounge. ;) Finally I'm not the only member there!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
But Toad, the asylum doesn't count as a secret room. :lol: ;)

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
So what about one of those interview thingies then Rick.....
bit like a presentation ceremony, you can thank everyone and burst in to tears..... :D ,Hugo could video it on his trip over to drive the yellow peril.... :D

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Well Mitch...

That would take some effort from Mr. Throddy himself to complete an interview, he's incharge of the interviews, and they are progressing like EHr-HoHum (sorry to bring this up Hugs) www.alfaspirit.com. AFAIK that is ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
IanM said:
:D ,Hugo could video it on his trip over to drive the yellow peril.... :D
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: I could do that Mitch!!!

Ricky, get ready! :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hoygaard said:
Well Mitch...

That would take some effort from Mr. Throddy himself to complete an interview, he's incharge of the interviews, and they are progressing like EHr-HoHum (sorry to bring this up Hugs) www.alfaspirit.com. AFAIK that is ;)

Lars... :D days should have 48 hours instead of just 24!!! But I've a surprise for you... check your pm's. ;)

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Wow Rick! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Congratulations !!! :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes Andrea, sharing the secret lounge with Rick is not easy. :rolleyes: :D ;)

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
hehe... these last weeks have not been easy here at work... so, I have not posted a thing!!!! If it continues like that, I'll be joining you guys in 2,025...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I notice you have been away Andrea... 2025? make it 2050. :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
Pah! And after all those things you said to me the other night.
:rolleyes: :tut:
You Portugese are all the same.
:p :D ;)
Rick, what ever you think I've said, I didn't! :eek: Not even drunk I'll say anything like what you're dreeming!! :D You git! :D ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts