Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Friday I’ll be flying to Holland. :)
Yes, it’s finally time to go and enjoy some vacations... not that I’ve been working lately anyway. :D
So, Friday I’ll be back to Amsterdam!!! My Friends Mel and Marcia (my hosts) will be waiting for me and for sure we’ll have a great time!!!! :)
I know Amsterdam, but there are always (and still) a lot of things to see and do. And relax!! :D I love to have a drink outside a café... relax, see who’s passing by... oh good life! :cool:
Besides I have a Friend to visit... Hans! :) Ivo, Rimco maybe we can meet someday too! Wim, Eve you must join us someday! And I might meet David for the first time (even if I’m just curious about his gf wink ) Kidding!! :D It will be great! :)

My flight will leave from Porto at 13:50h, first to London (Gatwick) and then, to Amsterdam, where I’ll arrive at 19:30h (local time). I don’t have any problem with jet lag :D

Of course I’ll be missing you guys and girls... :rolleyes: I’ll be back at August 18th, so it’s 10 days off. Who’s gona take Mel’s computer now... :D wink

Holland, here I come!!!! I even got a new avatar :D
Oh, I must pack my things first! :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Have a nice journy Hugo!! It will be great to see you again wink :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hugo

I hope you really enjoy your holiday. Hopefully next time you make it to the UK for more than changing flights! I too am away for a few days, so I won't miss you toooo much!
wink :D :D

R

·
0 Posts
Have a nice holiday Hugo! :cool:

Hope to see you, just let me know when and where, because the 10th of August will be a problem!!

Have fun and don't do anything stupid! :eek:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>My Friends Mel and Marcia (my hosts) will be waiting for me and for sure we’ll have a great time!!!! :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are we? :rolleyes: :D Of course we will be Sadiki! Two days to go!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>Who’s gona take Mel’s computer now... :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, you're not! Or you'll be sleeping on the balcony.....and you know you have to sleep standing than laughing laughing laughing

B

·
0 Posts
Hugo have a great trip don't get to much tripping in amsterdam laughing

Sounds like a real mini-meeting :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now, were do I start...

@Hans, I'm counting the days to meet you again, you and your girls! :)

@Ivo: poor Elly, be gentle Ivo. I wont bite :D Thank you :)

@Rick: Thanks Rick. My lead is safe :D wink

@Pat: I wont, Pat, lil'bro, the mini monster I've created eek! :D wink

@Wimmy: Thank you my Friend! Can't wait to see you and Eve again :)

@Jennifer: Thank you very much. :) You can count with me before x-mas and for more then just a couple of hours. :) wink

Enjoy your vacations too! :)

Ok, by now everybody must be thinking I'll be off to Amsterdam with Jennifer :D wink

@Rimco: Thanks Rimco! Of course I wont do anything stupid. I'll have Mel around all the time :rolleyes: :D

@Sérgio: I will enjoy it for sure Sérgio, thank you! :) I'm printing a map of all those airports, just in case :D :D :D

@Sadiki: We sure will be!!!!!!!!! You mad man!! :D :D :D Can't wait to have a good laugh with you again!!! :D :D :D
Oh my... the balcony... ok, I'll behave. I hope. :rolleyes: :D

@Bob: I'm sure the time will be great, thank you! :) Minimini meeting coming up :)

Oh, and I'll be using an e-ticket. An electronic ticket now used in european flights. Anyone has use it? :)

Or is it just a scam? :rolleyes: wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Nick. :) I've been told that I'll have a surprise waiting for me... maybe 2 nice girls on a GTA :D :D

Ok, I'm packing :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now I'm definitly going to pack my stufs... :rolleyes:

What to pack? :confused: wink

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Not too many sweaters.... it's so darn hot here, at the moment.... though it's supposed to get a bit better in the 2nd half of next week, when temps go down to 23 degrees....

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, I'll pack only my boxer shorts :D

Seriously, I hope the temperature goes down to 20's. I'm tired of this darn hot weather here. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<strong>I've been told that I'll have a surprise waiting for me... </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I already know what it is wink :p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>I already know what it is wink :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't... but that's what a surprise is for, to surprise :)

Well I know it's not a night alone with a couple of girls... I asked Mel and he told me it wasn't that :rolleyes: :D wink

What a laugh laughing

1 - 20 of 130 Posts