38,310 Posts
Nice going!! :D

And T, what revolutionary avatar did you use?? :confused:

W

·
0 Posts
Re: Thread text bubble

:rolleyes:

Typical management ploy...... They spot that the workers are a bit restless and at first just tell them to be patient.....

then.....

They finally realise that they have a REAL problem..... and that their the workers are really very upset..... so they open the canteen with offers of free tea..... :p

As if we would be fooled by that :mad:

;)

EDIT.... cooooo that was quick.... Well Done :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wrinx

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Does that mean we don't get to do a revolución?!?!? :eek:

:(

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
alfaowner said:
Any one else agree?
I do, I tend to go back to the thread title a couple of times just to figure out what's it about (not yours Scudetto & Quinn, given up a long time ago ;)).

Maybe it's just my brain not working as fast as it should...

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
I personally think it would be nicer if the bubble stayed viewable for longer. Any one else agree?
Yes, but I found out that if you move the cursor over that spot it stays open for a bit longer... :)

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
I echo both of Rick's sentiments.

I must say it is wonderful having the bubble back. Now I know for certain which posts I can happily ignore and not bother to read -- as opposed to just having to guess.
--Toronto

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
It's back!! :D

But no more revolucion... :(

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
I've got you marked Gibbster ;)
You do right BF. You need to watch him.
:tut: ;)

The promoters of the revolution may soon be rounded up and deported to a desert islandlounge ... you've been warned ... ;)
Sounds good. I could do with a holiday and I reckon been on a desert islandlounge with Ant and Toronto would be a good laugh. It would probably get rid of the last three users of the Classic Skin as well!
:p

41 - 60 of 151 Posts