Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel sure the beginning of the first post of a thread came up in a 'bubble' when the mouse cursor was placed over the thread title, now it doesn't. A bubble does come up for example when the mouse cursor is over 'NEW THREAD' it says 'Post New Thead'.

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Re: Thread text bubble

As long as "some functionalities" and "improve the speed of the forum" aren't code for "we're dropping the preview function to make the forum run faster" we're willing to wait -- at least for a tiny bit. After that, we can't be blamed if chaos breaks out. ;)
--Toronto

·
Super Moderator
60,034 Posts

I miss it too:( but am totally understanding when it comes to changes that help the site out:)

·
Super Moderator
44,921 Posts

I'm not one to complain, but I have to admit, I'm really missing this feature.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts

What Fuzzy said... :(

·
Registered
410 Posts

Darn, we have some demanding people in here... :eek:
;)
I thought the bubble missing problem was because I had a new wireless optical mouse, and I spent ages 'hovering' over numerous posts.
So before you make any changes in future ,could you please let everybody that has bought a new mouse know about it in advance.
Surely not too much to ask?

·
Registered
6,216 Posts

Toronto - get the placards ready!!!
:rant: ;)
It's happening as we speak. There's wood for the handles, cardboard for the signage, paint and markers for the lettering. If you can think of anything else send it this way. After that we're ready to storm the Bastille...errrr...AO headquarters. ;)

I thought the bubble missing problem was because I had a new wireless optical mouse, and I spent ages 'hovering' over numerous posts.
So before you make any changes in future ,could you please let everybody that has bought a new mouse know about it in advance.
Surely not too much to ask?
I'd been fiddling with my system too trying to work some bugs out of it. I thought I did something to the set-up to prevent myself from seeing the bubble, so you weren't the only one hovering in vain.
--Toronto

·
Registered
17,177 Posts

It's happening as we speak. There's wood for the handles, cardboard for the signage, paint and markers for the lettering. If you can think of anything else send it this way. After that we're ready to storm the Bastille...errrr...AO headquarters. ;)
Excellent!!
I've had a root about in the garage and I've found three old tyres, some wood and an old beer barrel. Surely enough for at least one barricade?
:cool:

·
Registered
6,216 Posts

Indubitablely. :cool:

The only thing missing are some oil barrels (to house the hand-warming fires) and the torches...

Oops. Did I let the "torches" part of the plan slip out? :eek: My bad. That was supposed to be in the top secret, eyes only part of the dossier. ;) :D
--Toronto

1 - 20 of 151 Posts