Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What about moments of anger? - some-one cuts you up & immediately you think 'ram the 'stard' - bofore you have a chance to re-think & calm down, highway skittles are being played :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And if some idiot is in your boot and you're thinking to yourself.. "What would happen if I just slam on.." :eek:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about moments of anger? - some-one cuts you up & immediately you think 'ram the 'stard' - bofore you have a chance to re-think & calm down, highway skittles are being played :lol:
He beat me to it :cry:

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Or like yesterday evening when Mrs Dibnah was driving us home and we were going past parked cars with about 5mm to spare between my passenger side wing mirror and the parked cars, and I'm all clenching and squinting and instinctively flinching away from the side of the car - while she suddenly turns to me and says "What do you think about blue for the curtains in our bedroom?"

I mean if she isn't even going to think about driving whilst driving how is a computer going to interpret her brainwaves?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slightly different, but I don't like the thought of this either :eek: :

Volvo?s ?car Train? Convoys Will Free Drivers Of Driving - Auto Motto
Right, loads of passengers sitting around doing whatever they like in vehicles that are towed along by a professional driver in control of the leading vehicle.

That sounds awfully like an invention which I believe we already have. One that's been around for a couple of hundred years, in fact.

Yep, you guessed it.

A train.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
...and what about this lovely sunny weather when the pavements are filled with much visible ladyflesh?

Brain can wonder under such cicumstances....

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What if I'm thinking about beer, or sex, or buying a new car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts