Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
They'll probably be LR management cars from Gaydon and Solihull in that neck of the woods.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,710 Posts
Are as common as muck round here

In an hour and twenty mins going to Warwick then back to Wednesbury I saw 10 of the bleedin' things
Dealer promo drives, perhaps?

This summer, in my Ascot/Sunningdale/Chobham stomping ground, I probably saw over 100 of them. I think they look pretty good :cool:

My mate took delivery of his mid-November; his work travel means I won't get a spin in it until next year :( Ah well, it's something to look forward to early in 2012 :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
They are really nice but they are turning into a bit of a clit car!!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Well consdering the only ones ive seen on the road are the local land rover demonstrators i cant see how that comment holds up, also taking nto consderation Simon lives in the county that s home to Land Rover HQ i thinks the odds are in his favour that hes going to see a few about ;)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
RSK just how long does it take to get an evoque delivered??? you seem to have put your deposit down 3 years ago !!!

R

·
0 Posts
Currently a 12 month waiting list.

I ordered mine in mid-september and it's due March

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
More and more of these popping up, quite a nice car to be fair.

Will probably end up like the RR sport, nice at first but become so common you never notice them, :(

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
Good luck to JLR. It is like a big mini in that the must-have spec is very profitable.but it does remind me of the Allegro from the rear view.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts