1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just cant wrap my brain around it. he was killed just because he threw a drawing down the toilet. Its just astonishing

N

·
0 Posts
There's a recent ongoing story here of a 17 year old who already spent
4 months "inside" (and was then supposedly put under supervision) for attempted
rape of a minor who just a week-or-so back brutally raped, murdered and then
burned the body of a 13 year old in the school he was attending.

WhyTF he was allowed back into a normal school is the big question
being asked.

There really are some animals out there that need to be controlled.
One way or another.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Extermination is needed for these "people" you wouldnt get away with it in the middle east, you'll have been disembowled before you would reach the court for a "fair" trial

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I know this sounds awful, but in a weird way I find it reassuring that it isn't just England that is experiencing this kind of appalling / feral behaviour.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Death penalty too 'good' for animals like that :mad:

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
find it reassuring that it isn't just England that is experiencing this kind of appalling / feral behaviour
Just shows the downward spiral this world is in....

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It has to be some catastrophic chemical/philological problem in the brain etc??
I think the correct term is ****ing psychotic. I still cant get over it. The mental image kills me. He should be fried and that moron of a "mother" should be looked up for life. Or maybe place both of them into a human sized washing machine and just let it run until the bill arrives.

K

·
0 Posts
The world isn't disgusting, some of the people in it are, and that's always been the case. We are all outraged by stories such as this, as are 99.9% of the population, and rightly so because most people are reasonably decent and honest. The thing that has changed is the press reporting of such things. The number of murders of children remains fairly static each year. There are far too many because I think we would all agree that 1 is too many. The difference is that we get to hear about it more, and in more lurid detail.

As for this case, I'm not an advocate of the death penalty by any stretch of the imagination but what the bloody hell else do you do with someone like that?

K

·
0 Posts
Spare parts? :confused:
Would you chance it? It would be akin to putting chinese knock-off timing belt parts from ebay on your Alfa. Perhaps we could use them for organ donation to pigs who give up their organs to humans?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spare parts?
Would you want them? Personally im not in favour either for such punishment, but killing a child? He/she has no comprehension of what is right and wrong. So in these cases I think it should be at least considered

N

·
0 Posts
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment.

I don't support the death penalty.

Sterilization is an option, though too late for the child in this case.

:(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts