Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a problem with this website that I've missed? I'm a very rare contributor to the site but I'm on every day reading through hours of posts thoroughly enjoying myself. However, for the last week or so, perusing is virtually impossible. I haven't once been able to load a page first time in over a week and get a variety of issues from a white page littered with random black characters, to a server problem message to the page half loading!!

I may contribute very little to the site so you might think I don't deserve to view it ;) but I hope that will change in the new year when my 156 gets to wear the goodies I have for her in storage and I will then be able to fully immerse myself in the scene.

I have loved this site for over 2 years now but the enjoyment is being lost with these problems!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumbs: thank you David P, I couldn't get into that lounge at all!!! Seems to be the same issues I've been having on my computers and mobile, wonder if it's a google browser issue. I use Chrome on my computers and I have an Android mobile, will try Internet Explorer, hope that sorts it!!

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts
Any idea if anyone responsible for site maintenance is able to confirm that nothing has changed that would cause these problems?

Have you/anyone raised a Support Ticket linking to that thread ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts