Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting, lurking, stalking!

And now this constant searching is costing me £7.50 a month extra on my sky bill because they've very kindly, automatically upgraded my Internet connection to their unlimited one because my download limit has gone through the roof since I've become obsessed with finding a Ti!!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Wait till you get your TI, what with tyres £500 an axle every 8 months, stone chips ( £2000 respray every year) you'll look back fondly to the time it was costing you £7.50 a month....!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
This bloody forum will cost you a fortune too, with all the things you never knew you needed until you read about them on here!!!

I've just bought a new Brera grill badge because I've now realised I have to have one! :(

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
i am seriously thinking of trading my Lusso in for a Ti.... having already spent a hefty amount on my lusso with dpf/egr removal and remap im not sure I can part with it but those Ti's do look the dogs danglies :)

Also with a recent addition to the family im thinking I need an SW as the pram takes up half the boot floor :( Seen a lovely grey one for sale on autotrader :cry:

Decisions decisions :confused:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
i am seriously thinking of trading my Lusso in for a Ti.... having already spent a hefty amount on my lusso with dpf/egr removal and remap im not sure I can part with it but those Ti's do look the dogs danglies :)

Also with a recent addition to the family im thinking I need an SW as the pram takes up half the boot floor :( Seen a lovely grey one for sale on autotrader :cry:

Decisions decisions :confused:
Do it and move to a 2.4 at the same time :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts