Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get urselfs Auto Italia this month there's a 155 write up & a mad twin V6 engine sud in there (the front of the mag will have a pair of ferraris on the cover a daytona & a 599) well worth a read.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
38,247 Posts
What landmark engine are they featuring this month?

That is a good feature. :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey alfaholic theres a fiat x-19 for sale in the back of auto italia u said in another thread u would like one looks in good nick as well....:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hey alfaholic theres a fiat x-19 for sale in the back of auto italia u said in another thread u would like one looks in good nick as well....:thumbs:

Yeah saw that...would love one, but got nowhere to keep it... :( :cry:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Get urselfs Auto Italia this month there's a 155 write up & a mad twin V6 engine sud in there (the front of the mag will have a pair of ferraris on the cover a daytona & a 599) well worth a read.......:thumbs:
And on that basis I've just taken out an annual subscription :) rarely if ever see Auto Italia for sale in the stores I visit.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And on that basis I've just taken out an annual subscription :) rarely if ever see Auto Italia for sale in the stores I visit.
The only place I've seen it for sale is W H Smiths.....but I get it for nothing as I work for a newspaper wholesales company & get staff sales ie free...............:D :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
The 155 owned by DaiBlack (formerly on here) but now only on the 155 site is claimed to possibly be the quickest 155. I would have thought that a few Q4 owners could tweak their cars quicker fairly easily, and I seem to remember Aidie Hawkins had 230BHP from his 16v a few years ago.:rolleyes:

Other than that, a decent read but I have found inaccuracies in AI on a number of of occasions- even if I'm just splitting hairs on this one.

IThe 147 buyers guide is quite interesting and non inaccurate though. IMHO

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Ok, I should have said 'not inaccurate', which means it is quite accurate.

I was inaccurate though, because the article did say "probably the fastest 2.0 TS in the UK", and not the quickest 155 which is how I originally understood it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Those 155's look ace, after reading that I've decided I want one if I ever get rid of the GTV :thumbs:

That 599 looks lovely too, never liked the look of them before, but I think it's one of only a few cars that looks best in silver.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts