Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I think there was a similar item recently and someone bought it and used it as a coffee table....

G

·
too late, it's gone :confused:

bought recently by ned if i remember rightly, when he also bought a sprint to "do up" as a loan car before realising how much work it would need ;)

hope it's gone to a good home

·
Vendor
46,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, its gone! We must have had an offer on it. Wonder if it was anyone on here?

It has a pulley on the front of it so you can attach an electric motor and have it motorised.. :cool:

·
Vendor
46,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bought recently by ned if i remember rightly, when he also bought a sprint to "do up" as a loan car before realising how much work it would need ;)
Someone bought that Sprint off us whole, and came down in a Smart car every day for about a week and stripped EVERYTHING off it. On the friday he asked us to flip it upside down with the forklift truck so he could take off all the bits from the underside he wanted. Then it got crushed with the big block and went in the skip. A bit sad really but it was a total rot-box. Still, the coolest looking rot-box I ever saw.. :)

G

·
Someone bought that Sprint off us whole, and came down in a Smart car every day for about a week and stripped EVERYTHING off it. On the friday he asked us to flip it upside down with the forklift truck so he could take off all the bits from the underside he wanted. Then it got crushed with the big block and went in the skip. A bit sad really but it was a total rot-box. Still, the coolest looking rot-box I ever saw.. :)
in a Smart :eek: how did he fit any parts in one of those things :lol:
do remeber it being a bit ropey though, at least the parts got recycled :cool:

·
Vendor
46,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in a Smart :eek: how did he fit any parts in one of those things :lol:
do remeber it being a bit ropey though, at least the parts got recycled :cool:
Ropey is an understatement. It didn't help that someone crashed a land rover into it while it was parked up as well.. :rolleyes:

Still, its heart beats on within another's body shell :) :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts