Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried unsuccessfully to record my exhaust, to use as a ring tone for my phone. I dont think the microphone is up to catching the rich sound. Does anyone have a mp3 sound file of the GTA exhaust? If so could you post a link, or contact me for email address details?
I have found several videos, but cant extract the sound from these.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

http://www.alfisti.net has many of those (video & sound only); stock and modified exhausts.

Left navigation menu -> "Sound & Videos"

Might have to register in order to get to this section of the forum - don't remember exactly.

QuRace

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I have my GTA sound as my ringtone but got a better one from Alfisti , easy to do!

E

·
0 Posts
Portti said:
How do you get these soundclips on alfisti.net as ringtones on your mobile? Do you have to save these files somehow to your computer first or how does it work?
Depends on your phone, if it supports using MP3/WAV as a ring tone you should just be able to copy the file to the phone and use it, if not you will need to try and convert it to a supported type.

·
Registered
234 Posts
EddieGTA said:
Depends on your phone, if it supports using MP3/WAV as a ring tone you should just be able to copy the file to the phone and use it, if not you will need to try and convert it to a supported type.
I can't even figure out how to copy the soundfiles from alfisti.net to my laptop since the files open up as html-files. ;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am having difficulty getting to the files as well. Could anyone email them to me??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
my phone is a blackberry, and I just downloaded them to my PC and transferred them over to my phone.
Try also 156.net http://www.alfa156.net/ and go to their download page, a few on there to.
I have changed mine to one from here, and it sounds 'different'.

Whilst hovering over the link right click the mouse and select save target as and this should save it to your PC.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Many thanks Andy G, I downloaded the 2.5 v6 wav file and converted it to mp3 format, trimmed the start and end and now have a great ringtone. If anyone wants me to email it to them then let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts