Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
I've got a powerpoint presentation full of that sort of thing. I'll post some up when I remember.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I've got quite a few but that was a new one to me :lol:

oh dear :(

My testes have just retracted into my body :(
i feel sick
Makes me cringe every time i watch it, thres a morbid curiosity though, theres a point at the top where hes mucking about with a carabina and hes not attached to anything.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Makes me cringe every time i watch it, thres a morbid curiosity though, theres a point at the top where hes mucking about with a carabina and hes not attached to anything.
I've seen it before but it always makes my tummy do flip flops :(

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
The worst bit is from that height it would take a minute or two before you splat, imagine realising you fell off and had maybe a minute to live ! :eek:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't want to go splat, that's why I'm in 'Elf and Safety :)

They made me go up in a big cage with a harness on to do a roof inspection with the landlords agent at my last place :(

My knuckles never ached so much in all my life after that and my underware was in a dsigraceful condition :cry:

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
I don't want to go splat, that's why I'm in 'Elf and Safety :)

They made me go up in a big cage with a harness on to do a roof inspection with the landlords agent at my last place :(

My knuckles never ached so much in all my life after that and my underware was in a dsigraceful condition :cry:
hmmm if I'd been made to do something potentially dangerous like that, I'd have made a special point of donning clean keks that very morning.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still scrape them on the floor :confused:
Only when I'm doing my very best impression of you :p

hmmm if I'd been made to do something potentially dangerous like that, I'd have made a special point of donning clean keks that very morning.
They where clean until the jib of the crane hit the 70 foot mark and the second jib went "clunk" as it engaged :(

Do you wear combats all the time too :confused:
No I had my work suit pants on :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts