Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My exhaust is loud, perhaps too loud....... im not sure.

Standard fanimold and CAT.

Ragazzon Alfisti.net edition centre section.

Ragazzon unsilenced rear. Basically two silencers on the whole system.

Ive just bought myself a GoPro HD motorsports and as a first attempt to capture something I went out in the Spider and butchered this together in Windows Movie Maker :lol:

Ive seen the question asked a few times on the board what a Ragazzon sounds like, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7peq5IhsWE&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Car is a 98 2.0 CF2 and is 160k miles young.:thumbs:

·
Vendor
45,826 Posts
That sounds pretty good mate, although its hard to make out at higher road speeds.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds pretty good mate, although its hard to make out at higher road speeds.
Yup I need to change the case of the GoPro - it comes with two types; looks like I had the wrong one on for high speed stuff. Like I say, a first attempt :lol:

·
Vendor
45,826 Posts
Ah right, so its actually designed to be on the outside of a car at high speeds? Thats pretty cool :cool:

I could do with one of them for recording exhaust vids..

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, it comes with a really good sucker cup and multi adjustable mount and a water/shock proof case.

Look on Amazon for GoPro HD Motorsports.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Great video - actually maybe a little too great as I had difficulty playing it (kept stopping) even when playing the same part a second time.

Doesn't sound all that loud but the automatic level control of anything with a microphone tends to be misleading.

I think your left door striker needs adjusting and your left number plate might not be working ;)

-Alex

P

·
0 Posts
My exhaust is loud, perhaps too loud....... im not sure.

Standard fanimold and CAT.

Ragazzon Alfisti.net edition centre section.

Ragazzon unsilenced rear. Basically two silencers on the whole system.

Ive just bought myself a GoPro HD motorsports and as a first attempt to capture something I went out in the Spider and butchered this together in Windows Movie Maker :lol:

Ive seen the question asked a few times on the board what a Ragazzon sounds like, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7peq5IhsWE&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Car is a 98 2.0 CF2 and is 160k miles young.:thumbs:
I have the same set up with my v6 24v spider. Sounds awesome! :)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Number plate lights are both OK - door needs adjusting in its entirety - its a replacement for the one I ripped off on the garage wall 18months ago :)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
GoPro's are bloody good, I use 2 when we're out flying the Jet (Model gas turbine) I went for the Gopro because it didn't show any distortion or static when flying at 200mph+ etc, Keep meaning to pop it on the GTV :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts