Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the car, i can afford the R330k...i get a quote saying the car is R360k...apparently the price i heard had no VAT in it...what VAT?

Who stil quotes cars excl VAT?

If i ask you, how much is a Wnindhoek draught, you eill give me the final price!

I need a new car like adap, somme lus and get a bloody G6GTI...it has full leather and sinroof and its R340k...nee man

·
Registered
783 Posts
I feel your pain. You would thinkg they will trip over their own feet to help you spend your money but no.
Hope you come right soon.

P

·
0 Posts
Ja thats just stupid... Thats why I dont like salesmen and go straight to the dealer principle...

Did you get hold of the dealer principle Guili? What did he say?

The dealer principle mailed me now Guili. Said he will call you

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ja you would think so, but this dealers are slack, like the don't want to sell you anything, even if you are interested, they don't put in any effort, trying to buy a car is like getting blood out of a stone...I don't like pushy salespeople but this is too much.

Anyway, I think as per SA law, any price has to be quoted incl. VAT, otherwise it has to be explicitly stated or labelled ("excl vat"). But I guess the 330k was all verbal.

I was told 351k yesterday, but then that probably was probably excluding CO2 and delivery costs.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
In Kuils River, white GQV, R330K with 18" 8C teles. Call them 0219030500. No i don't work for them, saw the car there last weekend. Speak to Dawie, tell him Ian with the red 159ti sent you. Also tell him you're only paying R330K, not a cent more. They then won't add the "delivery package" fee of R4500 for mats, licensing and what not...:thumbs:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Madhirs!!!

Dawie confirmed now the mew cars are R345k incl tax!

The DP told me the GTI they can trade for R125k but we can arrange a deal once fin is approved.

Salesguy mails me and tells me trade on GTI is R115k, lol...G6GTI...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a drive in a brand new G6GTI...and WHAT KAK CAR, I WANT A GQ BLOODY V

and i overpaid on the GTI and not looking to do it ever again, its mileGe is high and needs to go before it gets even higher(i put 2000km) on just this weekend!!!

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Chantal gonna call you right now and hook you up.. Dont waist her time cause she doin a favour

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol...see complaining on aosa works ive got everyone working on this, Master P the lady called me now shell see what she can do. Im thinking my settlement on the GTI is too much, im paying for the freaking waranty and maintenance plan it had as extra...damn

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chantal gonna call you right now and hook you up.. Dont waist her time cause she doin a favour
Dont waste her time...lol dude i need a car like yesterday!

Some guy at Vhatz said they have a red one, demo for R299k...but wife dont want another red car!

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
did she call you

P

·
0 Posts
Screw the salesmen. Deal with the dealer principle. He calls the shots in the end. So CMH is willing to give you 125K for the GTI? Or is this VW wanting to give you 125K for the GTi?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I tried to get hold of Nico now, but he is on the phone stukkend, probably dealing with your [email protected] Guili :lol:

Edit: Nico seems pretty jacked up. Was phoning to find out stock info.

Perreby, You used to be with one dealer, then moved to another because of some reason or the other, which dealership to you recommend/deal with now? Is it CMH Hatfield?

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
no Guili now hot a **** hot contact which gonna put him in the seat of the car he wants.

P

·
0 Posts
I used to be with Atlantis Motors.. Where Nico was the dealer principle. So he moved to CMH Hatfield and I moved my business with him. He has given me nothing but great service..

·
Registered
329 Posts
no Guili now hot a **** hot contact which gonna put him in the seat of the car he wants.
Well when you finished helping Guili, you can help me get a good deal :lol:

I used to be with Atlantis Motors. Where Nico was the dealer principle. So he moved to CMH Hatfield and I moved my business with him. He has given me nothing but great service..
Thanks P, I spoke to him earlier, he seems a good guy and he will see what deal he can come up with.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
are you serious big.. send me your no and ill help out but only if your seriously looking to Buy.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am serious to buy, either Mito QV Sport or GQV, have been for a while but no one wants to deal, the issue is that I need someone who is willing to give me a decent trade in value.

I will PM you.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Shot MP!, Chantelle has just called me now after 18:00, pretty impressed. She got my details and she is going to get back to me with regards to settlement deal tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts