Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to this week: :)

Wednesday I'm going to basingstoke to have a cat back exhaust fitted and on Friday it's a trip to Lawrence in Bournemouth for my coilovers and spacers to be fitted!!

Expensive, but good!

Ben

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
What spacer are you fitting?

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Sounds like an early Christmas........
Looking forward to the road test report......:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
:D should get to see your car in the flesh on friday mate. Should be looking nice :cool:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D should get to see your car in the flesh on friday mate. Should be looking nice :cool:

It'll be good to meet you mate. I just hope it's not an absolute 'tard' or job.

Ben

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
It'll be good to meet you mate. I just hope it's not an absolute 'tard' or job.

Ben
You're in good hands with Loz. he's great with hammers ;):lol:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looking forward to this week: :)

Wednesday I'm going to basingstoke to have a cat back exhaust fitted and on Friday it's a trip to Lawrence in Bournemouth for my coilovers and spacers to be fitted!!

Expensive, but good!

Ben
You took my recommendation then re. the exhaust? Just make sure you go for the quietest possible option otherwise it will wake the dead :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're in good hands with Loz. he's great with hammers ;):lol:
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer!!

You took my recommendation then re. the exhaust? Just make sure you go for the quietest possible option otherwise it will wake the dead :lol:
I did, cheers. £369 for a cat back exhaust hand made and fitted which I thought was pretty good. I don't really want it too loud, just a nice burble.

Ben

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer!!
:lol: On a serious not though. I wouldn't trust anyone else with the GTA:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Hopefully not! :p

I want to come back for that, although maybe I can grab a lift as there is free beer afterall!! :cheese:
You got to bring the GTA back :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be with the car on Friday anway, getting in Lawrences way, pretending I'm helping!!

Ben

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I'll be with the car on Friday anway, getting in Lawrences way, pretending I'm helping!!

Ben
That's what I like to do:lol:

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Where did you get the 10mm Eibach hub-centric spacers from? I would be wary about fitting them - there is only about 2mm of material between the spacer part & the hubcentric part which is what the weight of the wheel is sitting on. I have seen them break off before. There's been a few threads about it on here before - most places have stopped selling the 10mm hubcentric ones now.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts