Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
That does sound really awesome. Think i prefer the rasp on the unicorse or the replica

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Nice, sounds propper expensive! :eek: but :cool:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had a look on google and all that seems to come up is ford escape exhausts. Wouldn't mind seeing how theyre priced.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I've had a look on google and all that seems to come up is ford escape exhausts. Wouldn't mind seeing how theyre priced.
Psssssst! I've give you a clue, bloody kerching, thats how much! Just a guess mind you but when has owt been cheap for a GTA, or any car come to that! :rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
As a true alfisti I find this totally garyfied and manufactured exhuast sounds do nothing for me, I suppose it comes down to taste. You drive round your local town with an exhaust like this and majority of people will find it annoying, not exactly subtle is it and completely detracts from the sound of that Busso.

IMHO of course:)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
As a true alfisti I find this totally garyfied and manufactured exhuast sounds do nothing for me, I suppose it comes down to taste. You drive round your local town with an exhaust like this and majority of people will find it annoying, not exactly subtle is it and completely detracts from the sound of that Busso.

IMHO of course:)
You had to be different mate :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Sorry Joss:) its not in keeping with what I like about alfa's and seeing as though everyone else likes it I thought I'd be different just to add alittle spice my friend.

I think 'the special one' sounds better, just like Jose Mourinho but without the money and fame. Lol

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I wasn't calling you special :confused:

You're just plain ugly! :nahnah:
I know you wern't:confused: I was :tut: ing you on behalf of Mclaren :p ......Now who's "special"

Sorry Joss:) its not in keeping with what I like about alfa's and seeing as though everyone else likes it I thought I'd be different just to add alittle spice my friend.

I think 'the special one' sounds better, just like Jose Mourinho but without the money and fame. Lol
I know mate. Wasn't a poke.........:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
I know mate. Wasn't a poke.........

I hope not fella I'm not that way inclined dude:lol:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Blimey, it is a bit OTT. The Wizrd exhaust gives a nice rasp on top of the Busso sound without beoing too OTT (IMO of course).

1 - 20 of 48 Posts