Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at this Brera Q4 on Autotrader .

Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 JTS V6 SV Q4 3dr

Low milage and good MOT history .

Mixed reviews for the dealer , but most people don't bother to post a review when they have a good experience .

Anyone know this car or been to look at it ?

What would you be on the look out for if you were test driving it ?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Saw this for sale several weeks ago at £6k.

Now it's up for £7k !!

Why ?

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Saw this for sale several weeks ago at £6k.

Now it's up for £7k !!

Why ?
A rare car and very very rare with that mileage.
But also appealing to only a very small number of people.
If somebody's in the market for a good V6 Brera a grand or two makes little difference.
The dealer knows this and knows it'll sell, maybe not straight away, but it will sell.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I can understand that - but it was for sale at £6k for easily 5-6 weeks and obviously didn't sell - why would increasing the price help ?

:biglaugh:

Perhaps there was something wrong with it that's now been rectified and the price has gone up accordingly..

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Winter's a rubbish time for selling cars?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Winter's a rubbish time for selling cars?
True. I've been watching Brera V6's for several months now and quite a few have come and gone, so presumably sold, but several others are still for sale many many weeks/months later, this being one of them.

Just seeing how the market works before I buy..

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
Sure that was for sale 3 years ago too.look at the photos they're old pictures from around the month of July looking at the foliage in the foreground. As for which ones are selling or not selling could be just down to the colour & distance needed/willing to travel in order to buy

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I think the silver colour doesn't help. It dates the car more than Black, Red or Grey..

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I think the silver colour doesn't help. It dates the car more than Black, Red or Grey..
I personally like silver on a well designed car - it shows off the curves to the maximum, much better than something like black.

Reactions: pedalaro and dc

·
Registered
151 Posts
Colour is a very subjective thing. I generally like silver cars (in fact I currently own one!) but the Brera and 159 don't look good in silver IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts