Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Question - will that pass the next NCT? I know they've been super-thorough checking VIN numbers lately (they discovered an error on mine last time around). I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to lift the hood and see it's a V6 as opposed to an L4 in there...

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Question - will that pass the next NCT? I know they've been super-thorough checking VIN numbers lately (they discovered an error on mine last time around). I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to lift the hood and see it's a V6 as opposed to an L4 in there...
Very fair question. I would do it the right way TBH.
Not sure it's still for sale either.
Back to the OP though, aprat from the ridiculous road tax, the 3 litre is a wonderful driving experience.
I'm putting mine back on the road today....

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
I had a quick glance there.
At that price I'd want a recent cambelt/metal impeller waterpump service done.
The 3.0 is a wonderful engine...

·
Registered
442 Posts
That GTV is still on Carzone - I had my eye on it for a while. I have a feeling a lowball offer might get a chat started with the seller (it's a dealer who probably paid a bag of Tayto and three peanuts for it). Problem is, I don't have the additional parking space for it :(

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
..3.0 GTVs are kinda awesome, in a raw, old fashioned sort of way. I think people outside the alfa community are going to start realizing this and the prices will be strong enough as time goes on and we're all driving electric dailys..

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Diarmuid is selling his 156 3.0 conversion for €12K I believe.
Savage amount of work gone into the car....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Theres a Red 147 gta 3.2 for sale in Trim.
Imported from Japan.
Stunning car! Had a look at it a few days ago. Started it up and the sound is AMAZING!!!. The guy is not far from me so i go there just to dream/drool for 20 mns plus 😄

1 - 18 of 18 Posts