Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

moving to London for work shortly and due to congestion charges etc it probably makes sense for me to sell my GT. Thing is, not too sure what to ask for it. It's a 05 JTD, 108,000 miles on the clock, burgundy with tan leather interior. It comes with cruise control, Parking sensors, & Bose sound system.
All major services carried out by Gerry in Ti autos, including timing belt, water pump, break pads, discs and fluid change.
The only downside is some damage to the paint on the rear bumper and boot lid and the front bumper by the previous owner. I've had a quote for that to be touched up for approx €600. May fix it to sell it, or sell it at a reduced price and let the new owner look after it.
I know it's difficult to value a car without inspecting it thoroughly yourselves, but any guidance on what I should consider selling it for would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Joe

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do! Had it in with Gerry yesterday getting a new Turbo hose and Alternator belt. It always drives so well after a service with them. Wishing I didn't have to sell it now.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Looks good Joey, best of luck with the sale.
Sold now Gav-time to close it?

"Sold! Had it on Donedeal for 4 hours. A local guy came to see it and bought it straight away. Did I have it undervalued?? Ah well, I'm happy and he's happy so all's well that ends well."

·
Registered
731 Posts
Well done on your sale - it's not easy to sell anything at the moment.

WRT over/under valuing a car, it really matters more if there is a customer out there at all. If that chap hadn't been looking for a gt you'd probably have had to wait around a while and reduce it anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.