Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...meeting up in mid Wales.

Throwing some ideas around with Tess at the moment.

Any suggestions/ideas that you'd like, would be most welcome.

Cheers

:)

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, these new powers of mine are difficult to control.

Just edited your post thinking I was replying to it :eek:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
the power has gone to your head already :cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
ok this is stefs route, if anyone wants to add anything or join us you will be very welcome, itchy you know your area so is this route ok for you or do you want us to come further uo, stef aka llanrads is mt route planner so it may be a good idea to liase with him and see what you both come up with, we were thinking mar apr time

Ok Boss here we go

All meet at 1. McD's on A465 M4 J43(Even you can find this one Tess)
2.use A465 and A474 to get to Pontardawe
3.use B4599 to Ystalyfera
4. A408 Brynamman
5. A4069 to Langadog(Black Mountain Rd)
6.A482 Lampeter
7. A485 Tregaron
8.A485/B4343 Devils Bridge
9. B4343/A44 Lanidloes
10.B4518 Llanbrynmair
11.A470 Malwyd
12. A470 Dolgellau
13.A470 Maentwrog
14.A487 Porthmadog (Area)

Of course the overnight destination is very flexible but have only one suggestion come forward so far.What must be done though is the Llanberis Pass either at the end of the first day or first on the 2nd day. On the homeward journey is open for suggestions (as everything is) but i'm thinking in the middle of Tregaron get off onto some of the unamed roads that take you eventually back on to the a483 Llandovery rd. but that may be a bit scary for some as there are no phone signals out there!!!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Couple of 2nd day options I've made up from previous meets, just depends on how much you guys want to do....

Route 1 - Monster route, involving the Lleyn Peninsula, Llanberis Pass, Evo Triangle, Horseshoe Pass, back down the A483

Route 2 - Route 1 minus Lleyn Peninsula, through Beddgelert

Route 3 - Route 2 minus the Horseshoe Pass, taking in the coast road through Harlech and Barmouth

:)

L

·
0 Posts
What date you thinking of for this? I May well pop over the bridge and join the welsh lot! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts