Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...thinking of a nickname change...Fabrizio Giovanardi, is no longer Alfa Romeo driver...the ******* will drive a BMW E46 3 series, of the ravaglia motorsport team in the next ETCC edition...however, bmw is one of my favourite badges but...alfa is alfa whatever it hapens :D :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
he's a traitor, so my opinion is to change it :D

dont get me wrong though, i have nothing against your nick!!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
change it I say.. the traitor.. A beemer, pah !! wink :)

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
You could always change it to Imster... No, wait, it's already taken. :D wink

Cheers,

Ant

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Paul Dawson:
<strong>change it to FabrizioGiovanardi_is_a_TRATOR!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Paul, you don't need to put in underscores in the public name. Fabrizio Giovanardi is a TRATOR would work fine :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well in my opinion i would stick the the name (dont hurt me :D ).

Why? the dude (although i'm more of a F1 fan and dont know the person at all) did no doubt a good job behind the wheel so my credits to him on that. If he drives a BMW/MB/VAG next season - so what? He might come back again next year....so you gone change the name next year again?

T.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Paul Dawson:
<strong>change it to FabrizioGiovanardi_is_a_TRATOR!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Paul, you don't need to put in underscores in the public name. Fabrizio Giovanardi is a TRATOR would work fine :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I should have know why? "Paul (space) Dawson"

Somebody kick me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by FabrizioGiovanardi:
<strong>well...thinking of a nickname change...Fabrizio Giovanardi, is no longer Alfa Romeo driver...the ******* will drive a BMW E46 3 series, of the ravaglia motorsport team in the next ETCC edition...however, bmw is one of my favourite badges but...alfa is alfa whatever it hapens :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would wait a little bit, maybe he wrecks some BMW's than he's my man!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts