Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a similar thread at all cars forums so i want to know more secrets about 156

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any ting else....?
i thougt 156 has many secrets :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just found out that you can turn the rear wiper on by twisting the knob on the stalk. For four and a half years I thought it only worked by pushing the stalk.:eek:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Holding in the temp & oddometer reset button on the left side of the steering wheel resets my engine management light.

I found this out after my torque test of going up a steep hill in 5th from 20mph went horribly wrong!

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
If you have an infocenter you can reset the service light.

Reactions: maxiboy wales

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
You can retro fit the following items to a facelift 156 ( I know because I have :D)

Cruise control
Info centre controls and screen
Dual zone Climate control
Steering wheel stereo controls

·
Registered
37,694 Posts
Taking it to an inexperienced (non-alfa) independant for a cam belt change gets you a £2,500 bill and a new engine.

As at luchtime, pressing the remote locking and alarm on the key will activate the alarm, but NOT the central locking :(

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Taking it to an inexperienced (non-alfa) independant for a cam belt change gets you a £2,500 bill and a new engine.

As at luchtime, pressing the remote locking and alarm on the key will activate the alarm, but NOT the central locking :(
One of your doors is probably not shut. Boot etc :thumbs:/ or one of the doors is unlocked while the rest is locked confusing the system. Lock and unlock manually and then try again :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Holding in the temp & oddometer reset button on the left side of the steering wheel resets my engine management light.

I found this out after my torque test of going up a steep hill in 5th from 20mph went horribly wrong!
Hum... I didn't get this one. I can see the odometer reset button, but where's the temp one ?:confused:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts