Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my final post as BAZZA has now decided to pull my apology thread and I will be thrown off very soon, as the moderators are so up themselves, and then boast about having a grand to spend on a night out.What an absolute bore! ta ta.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
:eek:

I thought your apology thread, while being a bit tongue in cheek, was kinda genuine.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I thought your apology thread, while being a bit tongue in cheek, was kinda genuine.
Well, you were right, considering my Parents both come from Lancs and my other family Brother & Sister also live in Cheshire, but unfortunately, These Mods are presumably taken over by themselves and are happy to insult their readership (read Bazzas comments on train travellers) whilst being judge and jury on other threads. Bazza should apologise to his readers unreservedly although I doubt, I'll be here to see it when the block sets in.
This man needs stopping in his tracks. I was happy to accept the smacked bottom from the painting lady, but for Bazza to pull the apology thread says alot about him and maybe his Ego is being tested.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Not worth commiting forumcide over, take a break for a bit bud :thumbs:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Not worth commiting forumcide over, take a break for a bit bud :thumbs:
Ha ha, I think that break may be enforced.:cheese:
Another motoring forum I regularly use is a massive one but only moderated by the owner of the site. Mostly US members and we have a right old time. It is only moderated when maybe the gun control thread gets out of hand, otherwise it is a fabulous forum without silly "I don't like that" modertaors. Looks like I'll have to spend more time over there when they throw me off!:lol:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
If i felt inferior to a knob like you, i'd put a shotgun in my gob and pull the trigger

Words of advice, stuff is only a joke if people find it funny. And once you start taking the mick out of someone for being Welsh AND living in the north, you're asking for trouble. Certainly where i am concerned

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Bazza is as entitled to post a comment as anyone else (his (voluntary) moderator work notwithstanding) - subject to the terms and conditions which we all agreed to upon joining the forum...amongst which are words to the effect of "attack the post, not the poster" - ie, don't make things personal. Unfortunately, you appear to delight in doing the exact opposite, and calling someone a prat in an aggressive, not jokey, manner typifies that. I didn't see your apology, so I can't comment on that, but I tend to believe that it wouldn't have been pulled without good reason - indeed it may well have been another moderator who did so.

AO by and large is a relaxed and friendly place - if your idea of "a right good time" is argument and slagging off, we're probably not the best place for you to hang out........

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bazza is as entitled to post a comment as anyone else (his (voluntary) moderator work notwithstanding) - subject to the terms and conditions which we all agreed to upon joining the forum...amongst which are words to the effect of "attack the post, not the poster" - ie, don't make things personal. Unfortunately, you appear to delight in doing the exact opposite, and calling someone a prat in an aggressive, not jokey, manner typifies that. I didn't see your apology, so I can't comment on that, but I tend to believe that it wouldn't have been pulled without good reason - indeed it may well have been another moderator who did so.

AO by and large is a relaxed and friendly place - if your idea of "a right good time" is argument and slagging off, we're probably not the best place for you to hang out........
I won't be around for long anyway, they'll have me off by morning.:lol:

·
Administrator
45,161 Posts
All you have to do, is stop being so ridiculous about the whole thing, and there'll be no problem at all.

I've given you plenty of rope already, I'd have been quite within the rules of the forum to have infracted you twice for your toys-out-the-pram reaction to a simple request to pull back on the baiting, and yet I've given you none. It's your choice whether to settle down and continue being a good member, or use it to hang yourself.

If you leave the forum, there'll be one person to blame - you.

·
Administrator
45,161 Posts

For clarity, I was undecided either way, but a couple of reports led to me erring on the side of caution.

I also felt that it came across as rather disrespectful to PG - as did certain others members replies - which helped me make my decision. Of anyone on here I think PG does absolutely the most to keep it a cracking place to post, even under the recent circumstances. Someone questioning that gets my back up just a little.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.