Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... my new Dentist is a babe :)

She really is.

Not only does she look hot (think a sort of Keira Knightley/Kate Silverton hybrid) but she's also funny, smart and flirty and sports a very dapper sort of white all in one jumpsuit thing.

Never have I been so often! Never have my teeth been more polished!

I've used dentists before who've tried to up the income by employing hot receptionsists or dental assistants, but this is my first experience of the actual dentist being a babe.

Apologies for sexist tone of post - but it's made my day brighten up considerably :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not long and it won't matter as you will be in the UAE. There again you might just keep popping back with toothache:)
Already booked check up for December so when I come back for Xmas I can see the important loved ones!

(Her parting comment to me this morning was "I will see you at Xmas when you will have a lovely tan to go with your lovely white teeth!".... she then tossed her hair, and wafted off on a small cloud of perfume, scattering butterflies behind her....)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Already booked check up for December so when I come back for Xmas I can see the important loved ones!

(Her parting comment to me this morning was "I will see you at Xmas when you will have a lovely tan to go with your lovely white teeth!".... she then tossed her hair, and wafted off on a small cloud of perfume, scattering butterflies behind her....)
:lol: :cheese: :lol:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I have mixed memories of an apparently just qualified attractive Malaysian Lady dentist who had the job of removing my Wisdom teeth. It was a hellish procedure which involved much grinding, cutting and blood under normal local mouth anaesthetic. At one point I recall she had to place a knee on my chest for some time to brace herself while struggling with the extraction pliers to get a good pull.

Never saw her again.

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have mixed memories of an apparently just qualified attractive Malaysian Lady dentist who had the job of removing my Wisdom teeth. It was a hellish procedure which involved much grinding, cutting and blood under normal local mouth anaesthetic. At one point I recall she had to place a knee on my chest for some time to brace herself while struggling with the extraction pliers to get a good pull.

Never saw her again.
Did she fall in, perhaps?

P

·
0 Posts
An old dentist of mine was a fair munter............. Her assistant was super hot...

Mrs Davies (dentist) - can I ask you not to flirt with my staff!!

Me - THOWY (still gazing)

Assistant - "cheeky grin" :lol:

The following appointment... She had gone :cry:

P

·
0 Posts
Dont give us that ADF................. We all know you loved it :lol:

Ha ADF - Auto Direction Finder :lol:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Famously, Silvio Berlusconi fell into a life of Orgiastic 'Bunga Bunga' parties after his dental assistant introduced him to, a group of er, accommodating lady friends and organised these parties for him (if you recall he had teeth knocked out by a lunatic who, surreally, attacked him with a model of the Eiffel Tower, necessitating lengthy dental treatment).

I mentioned this story to my current Female dentist and dental assistant on a recent visit and asked if they could suggest anywhere in Godalming they might be organising similar services.

S

·
0 Posts
I've never had a female dentist :( A couple of years back even the 'nurse' was a bloke :rant: :cry:
News flash ADF. We are now in the 21st century and we've had male nurses in many disciplines for quite a few years. No need for the ' '. :tut: I've heard we've even got women doctors - who could have predicted that the little ladies could pass all those hard exams. Probably they get special easy ones, though. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts